Click the button to enter on-line via our secure server.
- Payment must be made by Bank Transfer, Visa or Mastercard.
- Online entries close on midday Saturday the 17th September. After that you can register at the event centre (see below for details)
- No refunds will be made.
- All entrants must agree to the waiver.
BEFORE YOU ENTER
- Please make sure you have read our safety page and understand your responsibilities in entering this event.
- No refunds will be made for online or postal entries in any circumstances.
|2km (for juniors at Intermediate School or younger)||$3|
|Late Entry Fee (after 17 September 2016, except 2km)||$10|
|T Shirt (Dri-fit performance shirt).||$35|
Please pick up your race number and timing chip on Saturday, 17th September between 2-4pm Glen Eden Athletic & Harrier Clubrooms at Ceramco Park, 120 Glendale Road, Glen Eden.
You will also be able to pick up your race number and timing chip on the race day at Glen Eden Athletic & Harrier Clubrooms at Ceramco Park from 7:30am on event day.
- Online entries close on midday on Saturday 17th September
- Late entries will be accepted on Saturday, 17th September between 2-4pm Glen Eden Athletic & Harrier Clubrooms at Ceramco Park, 120 Glendale Road, Glen Eden. You can also pick up your race number at this time.
- Late entries will be taken on the day for all events at Ceramco Park from 7.30am. Entries will close 15 minutes before each event. Please enter early. There is a $10 surcharge for late entries (does not apply to the 2km fun run).
- Sorry we do not have eftpos facilities so late entries are CASH ONLY
Event t-shirts are available to purchase during the entry process or separately here
Event running shirts are dri-fit performance t-shirts.
Orders received before 8th September will be given out with your race race pack at registration.